Arrival-Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show
- Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel.
- In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day trip to Havelock Island (Departure Time 0600 Hrs)
- After an early breakfast and as per ferry timing, transfer to the Jetty to take the ferry to Havelock Island.
- Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel. Spend the Rest of the evening at Leisure for personal activity or visit the Beach on your own. Stay Overnight in Havelock.
Return to Port Blair from Havelock Island.( Check out time 0800 hrs)
- After breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands.
- The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Later in the afternoon take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
- This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers.
- It's also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. )
(OPTIONAL - Snorkeling / Sea walk at Elephant beach (Please call us for special rates).
Port Blair City Tour- Ross Island ( Ross Island closed on Wednesday)
- After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer's & Peacocks.
- Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner's Palace, the bakery, British Officer's Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer's on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins.
- Later proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefact's, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands,visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex.Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Corbyn's Cove - Departure(Check out time 0800 hrs)
- After a Leisure breakfast , take a drive towards Corbyn's Cove Beach, about 9 kms from Port Blair.
- The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbin's Cove ideal for swimming & Bathing.Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
End of Tour
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive Vehicle in Port Blair & Non Ac Vehicle in Havelock.
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
- All taxes
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 - 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of "Sankara Yatra" payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900