- Evening arrival at airport and transfer to hotel check-in hotel later Evening transfer to Sector 17 Market. Overnight Stay
Chandigarh - Manali (300Kms - 07-08 Hrs)
- After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive transfer to Chandigarh sightseeing Rose garden, Sukhna Lake later transfer to Manali.
- Upon arrival at Manali, transfer to hotel. Evening free Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, Later proceed for half day Manali Sightseeing Visit Hadimba Temple as an Ancient Cave Temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, sister of Hadimb, who was a character in the Mahabharata.
- Goddess Hadimba was the sister of the Demon Hadimb who ruled the mountains and was feared by all, Manu Temple which is believed to be the only Temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 Km from the main bazaar in old Manali, The Temple is believed to be the abode of Manu, The ancient law-giver of India, Vashist Springs and Temple in a tiny hamlet situated on the bank of Bees River that turns towards Rothang. It is well known for its hot Sulphur Springs and Temples.
- Taking a dip in this water is considered sacred by many. nearby is the Pyramidal Stone Temple devoted to Vashist Muni, A revered sage, Nehru Kund is a natural spring in the region located at a distance of around 6 KM from Manali, It has been named after the late Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The Kund has derived its name from Nehru, as he used to drink water from it, On his journey Manali, The Manali Gompa which serves as an important gathering place for buddhists from Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal and Tibet built in the 1960, The new Monastery is famous for its wall paintings, chortens and a large statue of Lord Buddha, Van Vihar which is a Municipal Garden is situated in front of the Tibetan market on mall road.
- In the lake located within the park, tourists can option for Boating. The park is adorned with big deodar trees. Evening free for strolling on mall road and shopping in local market, Dinner and Overnight Night Stay at Hotel
Manali - Rothang Pass / Snow Point - Manali
- Morning after getting fresh get ready as soon as possible to depart for Rothang Pass. Rothang Pass (Tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 Months) is the most visited tourist spot.
- Rothang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 meters above sea level and 51 Kms outside Manali is the mighty Rothang Pass - The Gateway to Lahaul-Spiti Valley. On the way visit Kothi which is supposed to be the first village on the banks of Beas River, Gulaba which is considered as a picnic spot and starting point to Brighu Lake trekking.
- The area is filled with beautiful flowers and very calm and pleasant, Rahla Fall which is water fall is from one of the branches of river bees. The height of the water fall is nearly 50 Meters; Marhi is a place as famous as Rothang Pass. Fully covered with snow, all kind of water sports are available whenever Rothang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, People will be allowed to visit up to this place.
- Solang Valley which is a picturesque setting, this has good ski slopes end picnic spots. It has the glacier closest to Manali. Today you can do adventure sports most commonly offered are Parachuting, Paragliding, Skating and Zorbing at Solang Valley and Rothang Pass. Evening drive back to hotel, Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Manali - Kullu - Shimla ( 265Kms - 8 / 9 Hrs )
- Morning after breakfast you will be pickup from hotel and transfer to Shimla via Kullu Other Temples are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Rama and Krishna, Angora shawls are available on reasonable rates and it is Kullu Shawl Factory.
- On this day you can also take enjoy of Water Rafting at babeli Kullu. On arrival check in at hotel, Dinner and Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
- After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri Is Famous For Its Himalayan National Park, Poney And Yak Ride And One Can See The Endless Himalayan Panorama From Kufri, After Lunch Sightseeing Of Various Places In And Around.
- Shimla Mosques Built In (1830), Vice Regal Lodge Built In (1885), Christ Church Built In (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- The First Beauty Contest Of World Was Supposed To Start (1887), The Grind Lays Bank (1912)- The World Wide Bank Started By Robert Melville Grind Lay, The Scandal Point.. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Shimla - Chandigarh Departure
- After Breakfast check out hotel and drive to Chandigarh. On arrival drop to the airport for Next destination. Tour end with sweet memories
Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in 01 Dbl + 01 triple Deluxe Room for 06 Nights.
- Welcome Drink (No Alcoholic)
- Morning & Evening Tea
- 06 Breakfast and 06 Dinners
- Pickup and Drop all sightseeing by AC Innova car
- All Taxes Includes.
|Destination||3 Star Hotels||No. of Nights|
|Shimla||Sukhsagar Regency||02 Nights|
|Manali||Snow Peak Retreat / Park Paradise||03 Nights|
|Chandigarh||Citi Heights / Orbit 34||01 Nights|
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Cost of Lunch.
- Monuments Entrances Fee.
- Any domestic or international Air fare.
- Medical and insurance of any kind. Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight Delay / cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks Meals, Tipping etc. Camera Fee at Monument
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of "Sankara Yatra" payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900/7760984166
Regional Office: Chennai
Address: #1941, 18th Main Road, Anna Nagar west, Chennai-600040
Phone: 044 40593388/40593377 / +91 9677761368