Arrival in Paro
- Arrive Paro airport. You have option to fly from Delhi, Mumbai or from Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel and Overnight.
- Paro Sightseeing - visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel dzong which still attracts visitors due to the strategic location of the fort. The fort defended the Paro valley from the Tibetan invasion from the north in the early 17th century.
- On clear weather Mount Chomolhari 7320 meters can be seen towering over the dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong.
- It was housed into the National museum in the 1960s by the third King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. The seven floors museum highlights various aspects of Bhutanese culture and history dating back to the 7th century. Late afternoon drive 2 hours to Thimphu (65 Kms) which is the capital of Bhutan. Evening free time. Overnight in Hotel.
- AM Thimphu sightseeing - visit the Memorial chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15 century Changangkha monastery and the new Drupthob nunnery temple.
- PM drive 3 hours to Wangduephodrang crossing the Dochula pass 3100 meters. On fine weather you will see the eastern Himalayan ranges including the highest mountain in Bhutan Mt.Gangar Punsum 7520 meters.
- The drive from the pass is all the way downhill dropping to the lower and warmer valleys of lobesa. Visit the Dzong from outside and the market area. Overnight in Hotel.
- AM drive 45 minutes to Punakha and visit the Punakha Dzong which served as an old capital of Bhutan. This remarkable fortress is built between two rivers and has survived many glacial floods and fire. Every year during the month of February a procession known as the Punakha Serda takes place to commemorate the victory over the Tibetans.
- PM: Drive 3 hours to Thimphu for lunch and proceed 2 hours to Paro via visiting the oldest building in Bhutan, the Simtokha Dzong. It now serves as a Buddhist university. Overnight in Hotel.
Back to Home
- Departure from Paro. Either to Delhi, Mumbai or to Kathmandu
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalaya's eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger's Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
Capital and largest city:Thimphu; 27°28.0'N 89°38.5'E? / ?27.4667°N 89.6417°E
Currencies:ndian rupee, Bhutanese ngultrum
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Arrival and departure arrangement
- 4 days sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels on twin sharing rooms
- Buffet foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Luxury transportation in entire tour
- A English and Hindi speaking Guide
- Entrance fees in sightseeing
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Flight ticket to and from Paro Bhutan
- Personal equipment, Personal expenses and Bar bill
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 - 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of "Sankara Yatra" payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900