Start from Chennai
- Depart from Chennai
- Visit Tiruttani, Thirunallar, Keelaperumpallam (kethu Temple), Thiruvenkadu (Budhan), Vaitheeswaran temple
- After dinner, overnight stay at Kumbakonam
Tirunageswaram- Aduthurai-Navagraha temples
- Visit to Tirunageswaram (Rahu Temple), Alangudi (Guru Temple), Aduthurai (Sun Temple), Kanjanur (Sukran), Swamimalai Murugan Temple, Thingalur (Chandran Temple), Navagraha temples
- After dinner, overnight stay at Palani
Palani – Pazhamudircholai-Thiruparankundram temple
- Visit to Palani, Pazhamudircholai (Madurai), Thiruparankundram temple
- Overnight stay at Tiruchendur
Tiruchendur Murugan Temple
- Visit to Tiruchendur Murugan Temple
- Return to Chennai by late evening
Return to Chennai
- Return to respective destination
The story of Lord Muruga is described in Skanda Purana. According to the legend, in the olden days the demon Soorapadman tortured the Devas, who went to complain to Lord Vishnu and Brahma. Kartikeya killed Soorapadman and saved the devas. Muruga is depicted as the god of love and war. Kartikeya married Valli by love and married Deivayanai by winning the war held at Thiruchendur. Kaumaram is the sub-sect of Hinduism in which Kartikeya is worshipped as the supreme deity.
In Tamil literature five types of lands are explained. They are Kurinji (mountainous region), Mullai (forest region), Marutham (agricultural region), Neithal (coastal region) and Palai (desert region). Separate gods for these land types are clearly told in Sangam literature. According to the literature Lord Muruga is the god of mountainous region.
Navagraha temples are temples devoted to Navagraha - the nine (nava) major celestial bodies (Grahas) of Hindu astronomy. These celestial bodies are named Surya (Sun), Chandra (Moon), Mangala (Mars), Budha (Mercury), Brihaspati (Jupiter), Shukra (Venus), Shani (Saturn), Rahu (North Lunar Node) and Ketu (South Lunar Node). Many temples in South India contain a shrine dedicated to the Navagrahas. However, the term Navagraha temples refer to a cluster of nine separate temples, each an abode of one of the Navagraha.
- Travel through T T/Innova/desire (Vehicle depends upon bookings for the yatra)
- Permit charges and taxes, all toll and parking charges
- Driver allowance
- A/C accommodation on twin sharing basis
- High class vegetarian food for 5 days and 4 nights
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Laundry services
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India, 30 days prior for North India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India, 15 Days prior to North India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India, Less than 15 days for North India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
You have the right at any time to cancel the booking but if you do so, must make the cancellation in writing. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
Tours will be confirmed subject to minimum of breakeven points depending to the capacity of the vehicle; otherwise we hold the right to cancel the tour. Cancellation will be informed to you 10 days before the actual departure.
Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Customers need to take care of their belongings and keep it safe custody. Sankara Yatra; or its associates are not responsible for the loss, pilferage, misplace of any personal belongings, jewellery or any other belongings of the customer.
Sankara Yatra will not bear medical expenses arising from injury, spasm, stiffness or any other injuries to the customer during the yatra. Any expenses arising out of such happenings during the course of the Yatra should be borne by the customer.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|A/C type||Current A/C|
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900