Bengaluru / Chennai to Ahmedabad
- Train Journey from Bengaluru/Chennai to Ahmedabad
Arrives at Ahmedabad to Bhavnagar
- Arrives at Ahmedabad, then move to Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar to Somanth
- Travel from Bhavnagar to Diu, From Diu move towards Somnath
- Night halt in Somnath
Darshan of Somnath Jyothirlinga
- Have the darshan of Somnath Jyothirlinga
Somnath to Nagnath Temple
- From Somnath travel to Moola Dwaraka, Sudhama dwaraka, Porbandar
- Then visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Jageshwar temple near Almora in Uttarakhand
- Also visit to Nagnath temple in Aundha in Maharashtra
- Start from Dwaraka, Visit Mukthi dwaraka, Main dwaraka, Rukmini Dwaraka, Bet Dwaraka or Shankhodhar
- Overnight stay in Dwaraka
Dwaraka to Rajkot
- Start from Dwaraka and travel to reach the station Rajkot
- Halt in the Train at night
Visit Mahakaleshwara temple
- Reach Ujjain in the early morning, then visit to Mahakaleshwara temple
- Then visit to Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga temple, Mamleshwar temple
- After having darshan, halt in Ujjain
Ujjain to Pune
- Travel from Ujjain to Pune
- From Pune travel to Bhimashankar temple, then to Nasik to seek the darshan of Trimbakeshwar Jyothirlinga temple
- After darshan travel to Shirdi. Night halt in Shirdi.
Darshan of Shirdi Sai baba
- Early morning have the darshan of Shirdi Sai baba
- Then start to Aurangabad to seek the darshan of Grishneshwar swamy
- Visit to Parali Vaidhyanathan temple, Aundha Nagnath, Parbhani
- From Parbhani station, move to Secunderabad
Secunderabad to Bengaluru / Chennai
- Reach Secunderabad in the morning
- From another train and travel to Bengaluru / Chennai
- Return to their destination ( Bengaluru / Chennai )
Worshipping the Jyotirlinga is regarded as one of the most important practice for the devotees of Lord Shiva. Jyothi means 'radiance' and lingam the 'Image or Sign' of Shiva Jyotir Lingam thus means the Radiant Sign of the Almighty Siva. It is believed that Lord Shiva first manifested himself as a Jyotirlinga on the night of the Arudra Nakshatra, thus the special reverence for the Jyotirlinga. There is nothing to distinguish the appearance, but it is believed that a person can see these lingas as columns of fire piercing through the earth after he reaches a higher level of spiritual attainment.
Dwarka is believed to have been the first capital of Gujarat. The city's name literally means the "gateway to heaven" in Sanskrit, as Dwar means "gate" and ka references "Brahma". Dwarka has also been referred to throughout its history as "Mokshapuri", "Dwarakamai", and "Dwarkavati".
Sai Baba is worshipped by people around the world. He had no love for perishable things and his sole concern was self-realization. He taught a moral code of love, forgiveness, helping others, charity, contentment, inner peace, and devotion to God and guru.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A/C Tempo Traveller
- Permit charges and taxes for all toll and parking charges
- Driver allowance
- Night A/C accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Services of a Tour Manager
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Medical Expenses
- Food and Beverages
- Laundry services
- Phone calls
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
|Date of Travel:||Every Month from Apr 01, 2017 to Mar 31, 2018|
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India, 30 days prior for North India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India, 15 Days prior to North India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India, Less than 15 days for North India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
You have the right at any time to cancel the booking but if you do so, must make the cancellation in writing. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
Tours will be confirmed subject to minimum of breakeven points depending to the capacity of the vehicle; otherwise we hold the right to cancel the tour. Cancellation will be informed to you 10 days before the actual departure.
Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
There might be non-availability of certain hotels due to Elections in various states; due to which rooms in huge numbers might have been booked in prominent hotels. In this regard there might be change in the hotels; customers will be accomodated in best possible hotels where rooms are available.
Customers need to take care of their belongings and keep it safe custody. Sankara Yatra; or its associates are not responsible for the loss, pilferage, misplace of any personal belongings, jewellery or any other belongings of the customer.
Sankara Yatra will not bear medical expenses arising from injury, spasm, stiffness or any other injuries to the customer during the yatra. Any expenses arising out of such happenings during the course of the Yatra should be borne by the customer.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch||RMV DOLLAR COLONY|
|A/C type||Current A/C|