Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel (1350m)
On your arrival in Kathmandu airport, our company representative will welcome you, and transfer to hotel. After check in the hotel short briefing for Kailash tour and other necessary information - Overnight in hotel.
Half day Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepaljung. (150m) Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, forward for sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Visits Pashupatinath temple, Mata Gujeswori temple & Budhanilkantha temple, in Lunch time back to hotel. After lunch, take 1 hour flight for Nepalgung, reach in Nepalgung, check in Hotel.
Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2910m) Overnight at Hotel
Simikot is hilly area of Nepal situated in 2910m, gate way for Kailash tour by Helicopter. Early Morning, drive to Nepalgunj airport to fly Simikot with schedule flight and it is only 55 minutes flight with tiny aero plane. Overnight Stay for body acclimatization in high altitude.
Fly Simikot - Hilsa and reach Taklakot in Tibet (4025m) Overnight at Guest House
Fly with 5/6 chartered helicopter to Hilsa from Simikot. Cross Nepal Tibet border by finishing immigration process of Nepal and Tibet. 25 minutes flight only allows 10 kg bags for each person. Drive 27 km to Taklakot.
Taklakot to Manasarovar (4550m - 2 Hours) Overnight at Guest House
After breakfast we start drive to reach one of the holy and beautiful lake “MANASAROVAR” 4550m Elevation. It is 88 km distance from Taklakot to Manasarovar, and will take maximum 2 hours. One the way, there is another lake called Rakshas Lake we stop there for picture and enjoy the view few minute. Then continue drive to for Manasarovar. When we reach there, check in guest house some rest. Meanwhile lunch will be ready, after lunch, start drive for Manasarovar kora with vehicle.
Manasarovar exploration and drive to Darchen (4575m - 1 Hour) Overnight at Guest House
Exploration and ritual puja at bank of Lake Manasarovar. After lunch short drive to Darchen. Preparation for Kailash kora and overnight.
Start Kailash Kora and reach at Derapuk. (4920m - 5/6 Hours) Overnight at guest house
After breakfast, we drive to Tarboche (Valley of God), whoever book personal horse and helper waiting there for some formalities of Tibetan government. Start Kailash Kora. It takes 4-5 hours walking to reach in Derapuk the north face of holy Kailash.
Second day of Kailash Kora. Derapuk to Juthulpuk (4820m - 8/9 Hours)
Today early morning have a breakfast and ready to walk long, hardest up and down. Our staff provides you packed lunch before start the walk. Few hours walking is going up till Dolmala Pass (5613m), this is our main destination of Kailash kora. When we reach on the top of pass, take some picture and start to walk down as soon as possible, after few meters walking, there is Gaurikunda situated on the right and 200 meter down from the our trail. Continue walk down around 2 hours, we will meet flat trail and continue walking until Zuthulpuk. Total walking distance 22 km with 8-9 hours.
Juthulpuk to Hilsa. Overnight at Guest House
After early breakfast, walk 2 tours to catch our vehicle to take us Nepal boarder. take lunch at Darchen prepared by our staff team than continue drive to Nepal-Tibet boarder. Make immigration procedure to exit Tibet, after that walk until Hilsa in Nepal side and overnight.
Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj and Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Early morning after breakfast fly from Hilsa to Simikot, then continue fly to Nepalgunj. In Nepalgunj our group can split if any member goes from Nepalgunj to Lakhani, and other member fly to Kathmandu. Evening we will have short meeting about whole yatra.
Extra Days in Kathmandu
Departure to Home
Kailash Manasarovar is considered as the spiritual centre of the Universe. A place where one is blessed to visit the holy abode of Lord Shiva and his consort Goddess Parvati. It is said that all Hindus during their lifetime need to visit Kailash Manasarovar to attain eternal bliss and soulful peace and clear all sins and fetch punya for the Yatrees.
Manasarovar Lake, located at an altitude of 14,950 ft (4,558 m) is said to be the highest altitude freshwater lake in the world. Pilgrims (yaatris) taking a ritual bath in the lake are assured of salvation and cleanse the sins of a hundred lifetimes.
A pilgrimage to Mt Kailash involves circumambulating (Parikrama) the holy mountain. Hindus from around the world visit this Holy region to travel clockwise around the mountain and cover a distance of 52 kms at the same time visit Manasarovar Lake which holds equal importance.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airport pick up and drop
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing based
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Simikot
- Schedule flight of Kathmandu-Nepaljung-Kathmandu
- Schedule flight of Nepaljung-Simikot-Nepaljung
- Chartered helicopter from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
- Group sharing guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
- Buffet Indian veg. meals (breakfast/dinner/packed lunch) during the trip
- Transportation by bus/van
- Truck to keep goods, your bid bags and foods
- Kailash permit and visa
- Entrance fees of Lake Manasarovar and Kailash
- All camping equipment for kitchen
- Enough oxygen cylinders and pillow
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama.
- All service charges and taxes
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/ Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
- Using extra nights in hotel/ guesthouse (except the hotels mentioned in the itinerary)
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra costs incurred due to split from the main group or serious health condition
- Expenses of Personal nature
- Any extra expenses due to flight delay/ cancel with valid reason
- Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
- Tipping to staffs
- Hotel/ Guest house upgrading
More than 3 nights’ accommodation and other activities in Kathmandu are extra. in case of delay permit from Tibet and peoples have to wait in Kathmandu, in case of early return from Kailash, flight cancellation due to weather or any other reason which is not in our hand. Change your flight date for earlier or late date because of those reason, clients have to bear all the expenses self.
|Per Person||1,95,000 (Indian passport Holder)|
|Date of Travel:||Departure: July 20th - Kathmandu - Return: 1st August|
|Departure: August 26th - Return: 06th September|
|Departure: September 09th - Return: 20th September|
- Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
- In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
- If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Mode of Payment: DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
STATE BANK OF INDIA
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942