Bengaluru to Dubai
- Assign at Bangalore International Airport by 11.45 pm (night).
- Collect your original documents and proceed to check in counters.
Arrival at Sharjha
- Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour - The Pearl of the Gulf.
- Check-in Hotel at Fortune Grand Hotel Apartment Bur Dubai.
(Hotel Check in time is 1400 Hrs. early check in is subject to availability).
Evening the Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Experience one of the most romantic nights of your life made possible by Dubai Dhow cruise.
- A glimpse of the splendid and serene view along the Dubai Creek makes the sailing one of the best ever tour. A sight of the alluring and splendid skyscrapers, hotels and other high-rise buildings in Dubai adds to the magnificent design of the city. Over night at Hotel.
05.55 hrs Arrival Sharjha International Airport and clear arrival formalities proceed to breakfast.
- Proceed for Abu Dhabi (Capital of U.A.E) city tour
- Post lunch proceed to Ferrari world
- Dubai city tour (Duration - 03hrs)
- Visit The Lost Chambers Aquarium in Atlantis
- One way Mono Rail ride experience
- Evening Desert Safari with Belly Dance and BBQ dinner
Abu Dhabi City tour The places covered briefly are Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, largest mosque in the UAE, Capacity overview of Emirates Palace, Presidential palace, Heritage Village Lunch in Indian restaurant Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is an amusement park located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; within the grounds of the Yas Marina Circuit. It is the first and only Ferrari-branded theme park and largest indoor theme park in the world.
The places covered briefly are Dubai Creek ,Jumeirah Mosque , Burj Al Arab-Jumeirah Beach, The Jumierah Palm Island , Atlantis Resort, View of Burj Khalifa
The Palm takes visitors through a series of mazes and tunnels as they explore the underwater ruins of Atlantis. This imaginative aquarium houses some 65,000 aquatic animals, including 12 species of rays and sharks.
Lunch Indian restaurant
This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Belly dancer performance around the campfire by starlight.
Overnight stay at Fortune Grand Hotel Apartment Bur Dubai.
Dubai Miracle Garden
- Visit The Dubai Miracle Garden
- Evening Visit to Burj Khalifa:124th Floor Observation Deck.
The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden spread over 72,000 square meters making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 45 million flowers planted. Lunch At Indian restaurant
Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world with Entry fees. Falcon's Eye View that allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective. Witness the spectacular Musical Fountain show and Burj Khalifa and at Dubai mall with entry tickets, Transfer back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Fortune Grand Hotel Apartment.
- Check out the hotel. This day is Free and easy for shopping. Drop and Pickup near Gold sukh and meena bazar. Evening towards Airport as per Flight timings with fun filled memories of Dubai.
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the world for holidays and tours, and there are millions of travellers visiting the city every year. Shopping festivals, culinary delights and loads of adventure - your Dubai vacation. Will be all this and more! Whether you are visiting with family or friends, a vacation in Dubai will make you want to travel here again. Stunning man-made wonders like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Khalifa are the pride of Dubai. The view from atop Burj Khalifa observation deck is equally stunning, with towering buildings looking small in comparison with the world's tallest building. Sightseeing in Dubai is incomplete without a dinner cruise where you can enjoy the best of Middle Eastern flavours and panoramic night views. Nightlife is another big attraction in Dubai. With a variety of restaurants, hookah bars, lounges and clubs, a night out in the town can be an exciting one. Shopping is the name of the game in Dubai. Head to the famous Gold Souk, Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates for great deals and gifts for loved ones. Adventure buffs can try activities like hot-air ballooning, skydiving; skiing, zorbing, scuba diving, and even desert safari in sand dunes.There are several cheap packages available to Dubai, alluring those looking for luxury during their budget vacations. Dubai is also an affordable and exciting honeymoon destination.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 05 buffet breakfast and lunch, 04 buffet dinner ( Delicious unlimited Indian Veg/ Non-Veg meals.)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- Economy class return air tickets wit local transfers.
- Tourist Visa ok to board.
- English speaking Tour Guide.
- Dubai City Tour
- Abudhabi City Tour
- Desert safari with Dinner Belly dance & torana show
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa with entry ticket 124th floor.
- Last chamber
- Monorail ride at Atlantis
- Miracle Garden
- Global Village
- All Applicable tax's
- NO HIDDEN COST
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program
- Drinks Tips
- 5% GST
- Visas to Vietnam, Cambodia
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages.)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 - 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of "Sankara Yatra" payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900/7760984166
Regional Office: Chennai
Address: #1941, 18th Main Road, Anna Nagar west, Chennai-600040
Phone: 044 40593388/40593377 / +91 9677761368