Arrival at Singapore Airport
- Meet our representative, he will Transfer to KUL from (coach ticket) after reaching Kuala Lumpur we check in tohotel and night City tour Kuala Lumpur and night stay at hotel.
- Batu cave (2 hrs.). After that we have half day trip to genting highland with cable car and snow world ticket and night stay at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- Early morning after Break Fast we check out and transfer to Singapore from Kuala Lumpur hotel (coach ticket) + Singapore hotel check in after which we will be starting tonight safari and night stay at hotel in Singapore.
- After Break Fast we start to City tour and we visit Sunset Sentosa (CCR + Sea Aquarium + WOT) and night stay at Singapore hotel.
- We start to visit Universal Studio after breakfast with lunch coupon after sightseeing we stay at Singapore hotel.
Back to Home
- After Breakfast free and easy for the day, later we check out from the hotel and transfer to airport.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth
Tour cost: 06 Adults (Feb 2017)
- Rs.30, 000per pax on twin sharing basis with breakfast @ Hotel Moon
- Rs.26500 per child with bed
- Rs.18750 per child without bed
- Rs.30250 per pax on twin sharing basis with breakfast @ Hotel Chancellor @ Orchard (Promo rates) / Aqueens Lavender
- Rs.28100 per child with bed
- Rs.19750 per child without bed
- Rs.32500 per pax on double sharing basis with breakfast @ Hotel Parc sovereign Albert
(Booking has to be done before 31st Dec 2016)
- Rs.29000per child with bed
- Rs.20250 per child without bed
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Breakfast in all days
- Guided City tour as per STB Norms on SIC ONLY
- Night Safari
- Evening Sunset Sentosa(Entrance, Cable Car (2way cable car inside Sentosa Island), SEA Aquarium, Wings of Time[8.40pm])
- Full day pass to Universal Studios with meal voucher
- Coach ticket from Sin to Kul
- All Transfers on SIC basis only.
Till now surcharges rates are not published by the below mentioned Hotel, Once it published it will be applicable at the time of confirmation
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program
- Drinks Tips
- 5% GST
- Visas to Vietnam, Cambodia
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet.
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Rates can change without prior notice.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- "Each clients travelling in India or abroad has to ensure they carry all the related travel documents like valid passports, visa or other valid ID and address proof. Due to lack of any of these documents no hotels will allow check-in. We will not be responsible for any such kind of lose in services and full retention will be charged".
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900/7760984166
Regional Office: Chennai
Address: #1941, 18th Main Road, Anna Nagar west, Chennai-600040
Phone: 044 40593388/40593377 / +91 9677761368