Arrival at Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu (TIA). Overnight at Hotel – Hotel Vaishali / Hotel Royal Singi/ Yellow Pagoda or Similar (1350m)
Half day Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepalgunj Half-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepalgunj. (150m) Overnight at Hotel Siddhartha
FLY TO SIMIKOT & OVERNIGHT STAY Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2910m). Overnight at Hotel Sun Valley Resort / Similar
SIMIKOT – HILSA (BY HELICOPTER) THEN ENTRY TAKLAKOT (TIBET) Fly Simikot - Hilsa and reach Taklakot in Tibet (4025m). Overnight at Hotel Chinese / Hotel Himalaya
TAKLAKOT TO LAKE MANSAROVAR Taklakot to Manasarovar (4550m - 2 Hours). Overnight at Chui Gompa Parmarth Ashram or Similar
DRIVE, MANASAROVAR TO DARCHEN Manasarovar exploration and drive to Darchen (4575m - 1 Hour). Overnight at Hotel Himalaya / Hotel Chinese or Similar
DRIVE TO YAMA DWARA- THEN TREK TO DERAPUK Start Kailash Kora and reach at Derapuk. (4920m - 5/6 Hours). Overnight at guest house / Hotel Chinese
DERAPUK TO ZUTHULPHUK Second day of Kailash Kora. Dirapuk to Zuthulphuk .Overnight at Guest House (4820m - 8/9 Hours)
Zuthulphuk to Hilsa Zuthulphuk to Hilsa. Overnight at Guest House
Fly Hilsa to Simikot to Nepalgunj and Kathmandu Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj and Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Extra Days in Kathmandu One Extra Day in - case of Bad Weather
Departure to Home Departure
- Participants must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
- Those below the age of 18 must either be accompanied by a parent/guardian or a consent form need to be signed by them.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Please note that this trek is not advised for pregnant women and those suffering from chronic health problems, like epilepsy, heart ailments, uncontrolled BP, diabetes, asthma, psychological problems, physical disabilities and obesity.
- Indian Passport holders do not require a visa for Nepal.
The Tibet permit and visa for everyone will be organized by Sankara Yatra. To facilitate this, your original passport is required at New Delhi, well in advance prior to the departure date. The actual date and details will be confirmed based on the group you choose to travel with us.
VISA PROCESS FOR NRI
- Indian nationals do not require a visa for Nepal.
Foreign nationals will require a 15 days multiple entry visa for Nepal which can be availed on arrival at Kathmandu airport, Nepal. A visa fee of $25 is payable along with two passport size photos. Visa for Tibet will be organized by Sankara Yatra. To facilitate this, original passport of Indian Nationals is required well in advance prior to the departure date. Details will be sent upon registration.
For Non-Indian Nationals, Tibet visa will be organized in Kathmandu 3 days prior to the departure. Request the NRI to be in Kathmandu for the visa process.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (twin sharing based )
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Simikot
- Schedule flight of Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu
- Schedule flight of Nepalgunj-Simikot-Nepalgunj
- Chartered helicopter from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
- Group sharing guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
- Buffet Indian veg. meals (breakfast/dinner/packed lunch) during the trip
- transportation by bus/van
- Truck to keep goods, your big bags and foods
- Kailash permit and visa
- Entrance fees of Lake Manasarovar and Kailash
- All camping equipment for kitchen
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama.
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
- Using extra nights in hotel/ guesthouse (except the hotels mentioned in the itinerary)
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra costs incurred due to split from the main group or serious health condition insurance
- Expenses of Personal nature
- Any extra expenses due to flight delay/ cancel with valid reason
- Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
- Tipping to staffs
- Hotel/ Guest house upgrading
More than 3 nights’ accommodation and other activities in Kathmandu are extra. In case of delay permit from Tibet Yatrees have to wait in Kathmandu, in case of early return from Kailash, flight cancellation due to weather or any other reason which is not in our hand; Change your flight date for earlier or late date because of those reason, clients have to bear all the expenses self.
China visa for KMY
The China Embassy has changed the Visa rule for Indians travelling to Kailash Manasarovar and with immediate effect all Indian passports are to be presented to China Embassy in Delhi for visa purpose irrespective of Nationality of the traveler. China Embassy usually takes 06 working days for granting such visa. For non-Indian passport holders visa to visit Kailash Manasarovar can be applied with China Embassy in Kathmandu with sufficient time to embassy for grant of visa. China Embassy usually takes 02 working days for granting such visa. So the NRI Yatrees are requested to come and stay 2 days early for applying the visa.
Sometimes due to last minute changes in the government rules or in case of natural calamities like floods, landslides, etc., a few changes in the itinerary may happen. We seek your cooperation at these times.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Sankara Yatra reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
- Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
- In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
- Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
- If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name ||Sankara Yatra |
|Bank Name ||State Bank of India |
|A/C No ||67273178983 |
|Branch ||DOLLAR COLONY |
|A/C type ||Current A/C |
|IFSC Code ||SBIN0009042 |
|Swift Code ||SBININBB425 |
|Payee Name ||Sankara Yatra |
|Bank Name ||Corporation Bank |
|A/C No ||510101005483884 |
|Branch ||RMV Extension |
|IFSC Code ||CORP0000582 |
|Swift Code ||CORPINBB763 |
CORPORATE OFFICE: BANGALORE
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900