Arrival at Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel. Evening Arati trip in Pashupatinath. Overnight at Hotel
Drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple Drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple (3 Hrs -110KM). Overnight at Hotel
Pokhara - Jomsom - Mukthinath Pokhara - Jomsom - Mukthinath – Jomsom by Flight. Overnight at Guest House
Jomsom – Pokhara by Flight Jomsom – Pokhara by Flight. Overnight at Hotel
Fly back to Kathmandu Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
- Participants must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
- Those below the age of 18 must either be accompanied by a parent/guardian or a consent form need to be signed by them.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Please note that this trek is not advised for pregnant women and those suffering from chronic health problems, like epilepsy, heart ailments, uncontrolled BP, diabetes, asthma, psychological problems, physical disabilities and obesity.
- Indian Passport holders do not require a visa for Nepal.
The Tibet permit and visa for everyone will be organized by Sankara Yatra. To facilitate this, your original passport is required at New Delhi, well in advance prior to the departure date. The actual date and details will be confirmed based on the group you choose to travel with us.
VISA PROCESS FOR NRI
- Indian nationals do not require a visa for Nepal.
Foreign nationals will require a 15 days multiple entry visa for Nepal which can be availed on arrival at Kathmandu airport, Nepal. A visa fee of $25 is payable along with two passport size photos. Visa for Tibet will be organized by Sankara Yatra. To facilitate this, original passport of Indian Nationals is required well in advance prior to the departure date. Details will be sent upon registration.
For Non-Indian Nationals, Tibet visa will be organized in Kathmandu 3 days prior to the departure. Request the NRI to be in Kathmandu for the visa process.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (twin sharing based )
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Simikot
- Schedule flight of Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu
- Schedule flight of Nepalgunj-Simikot-Nepalgunj
- Chartered helicopter from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
- Group sharing guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
- Buffet Indian veg. meals (breakfast/dinner/packed lunch) during the trip
- transportation by bus/van
- Truck to keep goods, your big bags and foods
- Kailash permit and visa
- Entrance fees of Lake Manasarovar and Kailash
- All camping equipment for kitchen
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama.
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
- Using extra nights in hotel/ guesthouse (except the hotels mentioned in the itinerary)
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra costs incurred due to split from the main group or serious health condition insurance
- Expenses of Personal nature
- Any extra expenses due to flight delay/ cancel with valid reason
- Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
- Tipping to staffs
- Hotel/ Guest house upgrading
More than 3 nights’ accommodation and other activities in Kathmandu are extra. In case of delay permit from Tibet Yatrees have to wait in Kathmandu, in case of early return from Kailash, flight cancellation due to weather or any other reason which is not in our hand; Change your flight date for earlier or late date because of those reason, clients have to bear all the expenses self.
China visa for KMY
The China Embassy has changed the Visa rule for Indians travelling to Kailash Manasarovar and with immediate effect all Indian passports are to be presented to China Embassy in Delhi for visa purpose irrespective of Nationality of the traveler. China Embassy usually takes 06 working days for granting such visa. For non-Indian passport holders visa to visit Kailash Manasarovar can be applied with China Embassy in Kathmandu with sufficient time to embassy for grant of visa. China Embassy usually takes 02 working days for granting such visa. So the NRI Yatrees are requested to come and stay 2 days early for applying the visa.
Sometimes due to last minute changes in the government rules or in case of natural calamities like floods, landslides, etc., a few changes in the itinerary may happen. We seek your cooperation at these times.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Sankara Yatra reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
- Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
- In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 30 days prior for North India - 90% of tour charges
- 15 Days prior to North India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 15 days for North India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
You have the right at any time to cancel the booking but if you do so, must make the cancellation in writing. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
Tours will be confirmed subject to minimum of breakeven points depending to the capacity of the vehicle; otherwise we hold the right to cancel the tour. Cancellation will be informed to you 10 days before the actual departure.
Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
- There might be non-availability of certain hotels due to Elections in various states; due to which rooms in huge numbers might have been booked in prominent hotels. In this regard there might be change in the hotels; customers will be accommodated in best possible hotels where rooms are available.
- Customers need to take care of their belongings and keep it safe custody. Sankara Yatra; or its associates are not responsible for the loss, pilferage, misplace of any personal belongings, jewellery or any other belongings of the customer.
- Sankara Yatra will not bear medical expenses arising from injury, spasm, stiffness or any other injuries to the customer during the yatra. Any expenses arising out of such happenings during the course of the yatra should be borne by the customer.
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name ||Sankara Yatra |
|Bank Name ||State Bank of India |
|A/C No ||67273178983 |
|Branch ||DOLLAR COLONY |
|A/C type ||Current A/C |
|IFSC Code ||SBIN0009042 |
|Swift Code ||SBININBB425 |
|Payee Name ||Sankara Yatra |
|Bank Name ||Corporation Bank |
|A/C No ||510101005483884 |
|Branch ||RMV Extension |
|IFSC Code ||CORP0000582 |
|Swift Code ||CORPINBB763 |
CORPORATE OFFICE: BANGALORE
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900