Arrival at Cochin Airport/railway Station and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations.
On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Musium.
Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Munnar After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit the Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum. Afternoon visit Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Munnar - Thekkady Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Thekkady - Alleppey (houseboat) After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to houseboat . Around 1200 hrs check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the deluxe houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Alleppey - Cochin (tour Ends) Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India's Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Meal plan will be on cp (room + Breakfast)
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac Vehicle as Per the Itinerary from 08.00 Am to 07.00 PM
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost
- All taxes
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine Etc
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks Etc
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport Ayurveda charges
- Only Non Ac rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are in hill stations
- Mandatory X-Mas/New Year eve supplementary charges, that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotels concerned
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of "Sankara Yatra" payable at Bangalore.
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
CORPORATE OFFICE: BANGALORE
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900