Siem Reap Arrival
Suas'dei, welcome to the Kingdom of Wonder! You will be greeted by our hospitable guide and transferred to our hotel in town. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Siem Reap Wake up early, have breakfast at the hotel and head out with your cameras for a day filled with amazing sights and experiences. Visit the ancient city of Angkor Thom, surrounded by an 8m high wall. Angkor Thom was the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire under the reign of Jayavarman VII. Continue to Bayon Temple in the exact centre of the city. This 12th century masterpiece is a study in grandeur, its exterior gallery walls featuring extensive, superb bas-reliefs, particularly the East and South Galleries. In Angkor Thom you will see the fabulous Bayon Temple, Baphuon, the royal enclosure, and the Terraces of the Elephants and the Leper King. Continue to Ta Prohm Temple, unlike most other Angkor temples, has been left just it was when rediscovered: a photogenic and atmospheric maze of trees growing out of temple ruins amidst jungle surroundings, making it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors. Lunch at Indian Restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit the famous Angkor Wat, viewing the wonderful bas-relief carvings, and the reflection of main towers in the moat. Buffet Dinner at Local Restaurant with Apsara Dance show, Overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) In the morning excursion by boat to Chong Kneas floating village and visit Phsar Chah (Old Market) (4 Hours). Take a boat ride to Chong Kneas Village to view the scenery and day to day life of the communities living around the lake. Visit Psah Chah Market, originally destroyed by the Khmer Rouge in 1975 and reopened in 1996. It has many interesting food stalls and souvenir shops, Lunch at Indian Restaurant.Transfer to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Xin Chao! Welcome to Ho Chi Minh, one of Asia's most enchanting cities, full of culture and history. We are met at airport by our local guide and learn a bit about this fascinating country on the way to our hotel, Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Overnight in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon).
Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Drive 70kms from Ho Chi Minh City, stopping en route to visit a rice paper making village, and you will reach Cu Chi Tunnels. After an introductory video, viewing various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters, you will spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels to see how the Viet Cong survived in this underground network. In the afternoon, visit the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It witnessed the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when a North Vietnamese Army tank crashed through its gates. The nearby Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883, most materials for Saigon's Notre Dame Cathedral were imported from France. Neo-Romanesque in form, it is a major centre of Catholicism in modern Vietnam, and one of the city's major landmarks. Next to the cathedral stands the Saigon Post Office, a classic French colonial structure, is still a functioning post office today and features huge ceilings, a giant portrait of Uncle Ho, and many beautiful details. Final visit of the day is to Ben Thanh Market - an icon of the city, stands in the center of District 1. Packed to the rafters with everything from fruits to nuts, from tourist kitsch to true bargains, it is a definite must-see. Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant.Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Ho Chi Minh - Hanoi Free on your own till check-out time.Transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, pick up from airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, Temple of Literature- the first university in Vietnam Then, back to Hanoi Center, spend time to visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple Then we will have walking tour to visit Old Quarters and Dong Xuan Market Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight in Ha Noi
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay Have breakfast at the hotel. Head to Ha Long Bay, it takes about 4 hours to transfer. Upon arrival in Halong pier, board the junk to visit Halong Bay. Enjoy 4 hours fantastic cruise with thousands of picturesque rocky islets of all shapes and sizes. Explore Thien Cung grotto, round over Tuan Chau island, Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island and Sail island. Seafood Lunch on boat.Turn back to boat station, depart for Hanoi in the late afternoon.Dinner at Indian Restaurant.Overnight in Ha Noi.
Hanoi Departure The morning is free at leisure in City for some last minute shopping before depart for your flight.End of service.
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum's historical and archaeological exhibits. In the country's northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 06 night's shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime).All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
2 pax : Car of 4 seats
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- North (Hanoi - Halong Bay): 1 guide
- Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta: 1 guide
- Siem Reap: 1 guide
- All entrance fees as program
- Private boat trip in Ha Long Bay
Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program:
- Daily breakfasts at hotels
- 04 Lunches & 05 Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- 01 Seafood Lunch on Ha Long Bay Day Boat
- 01 Buffet Dinner at Local Restaurant with Apsara Dance show
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program
- Drinks Tips
- 5% GST
- Visas to Vietnam, Cambodia
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
|City ||Hotel ||Room Type |
|Siem Reap ||New Riverside Hotel ||Superior |
|Hanoi ||Adamas Hotel ||Superior |
|Ho Chi Minh ||Hoang Phu Gia Hotel ||ROH |
SURCHARGE FOR DOMESTIC AND REGIONAL AIRFARE(Extra Costing)
|From ||To ||Airfares (Economy Class) ||Carrier |
|Siem Reap ||Ho Chi Minh ||281 USD(Approximate) ||Viet Nam Airlines |
|Ho Chi Minh ||Hanoi ||145 USD(Approximate) ||Viet Nam Airlines |
- ROE Taken 1 USD = INR 65.50 as on date. ROE will be calculated on the rate prevailing on the date of payment.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- As per Government of India Finance Act, 5% service tax will be levied on the total cost.
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 - 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of "Sankara Yatra" payable at Bangalore.
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
CORPORATE OFFICE: BANGALORE
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900