Hong Kong City Tour by Night
Hong Kong is a vibrant country located on the south east coast of China. The country is situated in beautiful natural surroundings with wonderful natural harbor.
It is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. It is a city with colorful history and culture. It offers plenty of tourist attractions for both adults as well as children.
Hong Kong has thriving nightlife. Come and explore the wonderland!! A visit to Hong Kong would not be complete without experiencing the famous "Symphony of Lights" Set sail around the world’s most spectacular harbor and discover a new world of dancing lights set to music in the dramatic show that has been named the world's largest permanent light.
Apart from the natural splendor of internal lighting, a number of buildings are embellished with computer-controlled neon lights with changing patterns according to the soundtrack and the season. And during Christmas and Chinese New Year, these imposing waterfront towers compete for attention with fantastic animated decorations covering their entire frontages.
Visit Victoria Peak (Top Level) with 1 Way Peak Tram Ride, 45 min Harbour Cruise with Symphony of Lights, Return transfers.
Full Day Disneyland Tour When you enter Hong Kong Disneyland, you step into a world that makes Disney characters come to life. Based on the stories of Toy Story, the American Old West, fantasy, adventure, space and Americana, Hong Kong Disneyland lets you enjoy high-quality rides, meet your favorite characters, and watch amazing Broadway-style shows. Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams and explore 7 lands—Adventure land, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasy land, Tomorrow land and Main Street, U.S.A.—filled with beauty, excitement and Disney Characters. Brave exotic jungles, tour mysterious museums, blast through mines, sail around the world and rocket into outer space. Catch beloved Disney Characters on parade, spectacular fireworks and terrific live shows packed with music and laughter.
Full Day Ocean Park Tour Ocean Park, situated on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, is Hong Kong's premier educational theme park. The current park covers more than 915,000 square meters of land and features a diverse selection of world-class animal attractions, thrill rides and shows divided between the Waterfront and the Summit. The park has consistently rejuvenated and reinvented itself to better serve its guests, establishing itself as a major tourist attraction both locally and abroad. Since its opening more than 30 years ago, close to 100 million guests have visited Ocean Park. Over 7.7 million guests visit Ocean Park each year. The Summit is home to Ocean Park's many thrill rides, including Hair Raiser, Whirly Bird, Bumper Blaster, The Flash and Rev Booster. There are also rides such as the Dragon, Eagle, Crazy Galleon, Ferris wheel, Flying Swing and Abyss in the Marine World nearby. The Ocean Theatre is a family favorite where dolphins and sea lions participate in lively daily shows that both entertain and educate its audience about the habitats of these marine mammals. At the unique Sea Jelly Spectacular, guests can interact with 1,000 beautiful sea jellies set against stunning music and multimedia displays. As one of the tallest observation towers in Southeast Asia, the Ocean Park Tower boasts a 360º gently rotating viewing room 72 meters above ground that enables guests to see clear to Aberdeen and the outlying islands. And Pacific Pier brings a slice of the sunny Californian coast to Hong Kong, complete with an interactive underwater exhibit view of the sea lions at play.
Transfer HONG KONG - FERRY TICKET (DAY SERVICE) - Hong Kong CITY TO MACAU FERRY TERMINAL - - Ferry Pick Up: Port - Ferry Terminal Drop off: Port - Ferry Terminal
Macau Day Tour With its unique mixture of Portuguese and Chinese cultures, Macau makes an interesting day trip if you want to get away from the bustle of Hong Kong after a strenuous traveling itinerary. Although Macau's rising reputation as a gambling Mecca - spurred by the grand openings of ever larger and grander casinos - is a major attraction for many, there are also beaches, fortresses, churches, temples, gardens, and excellent museums to explore. Macau was the first and also the last European (Portugal) colony in Asia. Today, it is a Special Administrative Region of China and an official World Heritage Site inscribed by the World Heritage Committee. In addition, Macau is also known as the Monte Carlo of the East, with many world famous casinos resorts, such as the Venetian, MGM and Wynn located in the city. We are offering you the luxury to experience both side of the city with our full day, Macau Excursion tour, ensuring you will get the most out of your precious time.
Transfer to Airport MACAU - FERRY TICKET - MACAU FERRY TERMINAL TO HONG KONG AIRPORT - - Ferry Pick Up: Port - Macau Pier Drop off: Airport - Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Weather: 21°C, Wind NE at 19 km/h, 81% Humidity
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 NT Accommodations at Hong Kong.
- 2 NT Accommodations at Macau.
- 05 Breakfast.
- Hong Kong half day city tour with transfer.
- One way Peak tram ride.
- Ocean Park Tour.
- Round trip ferry ticket (HK - MA-HK).
- Return airport transfer in Hong Kong.
- Complementary hotel shuttle transfer in Macau.
- Return airfare with taxes.
- All Tour & transfer on SIC basis.
- All Taxes included.
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program
- Drinks Tips
- 5% GST
- Visas to Vietnam, Cambodia
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet.
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Rates can change without prior notice.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- "Each clients travelling in India or abroad has to ensure they carry all the related travel documents like valid passports, visa or other valid ID and address proof. Due to lack of any of these documents no hotels will allow check-in. We will not be responsible for any such kind of lose in services and full retention will be charged".
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
State Bank of India
A/C No : 67273178983
Branch : RMV, DOLLAR COLONY
A/C type : Current A/C
IFSC Code : SBIN0070942
CORPORATE OFFICE: BANGALORE
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900