Arrival at Chennai
- Begin journey from Chennai, then visit the following temples
- Thiru Vellikeni temple, Thiru Ida Venthai (Tiruvedanthai), Thiru Kadalmalai, Thiru Neermalai temple, Thiru Evvul (Tiruvallore), Thiru Nindravoor
- After visiting the temple and have dinner, overnight stay at deluxe hotel in Sholingur
- After morning Breakfast & Coffee proceed to
- Thiru Kadigai, Thiru Putkuzhi, Nilaththingal Thundathan Perumal, Thiru Padagam, Thiru Pavazlavannam & Thiru Pachaivannam, Thiru Parameshwara Vinnagaram, Thiru Ooragam, Thiru Kaaragam, Thiru Kaarvannam, Thiru Neeragam, Thiru Kalvanoor.
- After finishing all these temple darshan have our dinner and proceed to hotel at Kanchipuram for overnight stay.
- Proceeding To Asthabuyagaram Temple, Thiru Vekha, Thiru Thanka, Thiru Velukkai, Thiru Kachi.
- After this dharsan proceed to thirukkovlur with an enrout Halt for lunch
- Thirukkovilur, After Coffee Break Proceed Thiruvehindhipuram.
- End day for dinner and rest at hotel in Cuddalore.
- Early Morning Proceed To Thiru Paarthanpalli, Thirukkavalampadi, Thiru Thevanaar Thogai, Thiru Vellakkulam, - Breakfast And Lunch
- Thiru Aarimeya Vinnagaram, Thiru Van Purushothamam, Thiruvaikunda Vinnagaram, Thirumanimada Koil, Thirumanikkoodam, Thiru Thetriyambalam, Thiru Sempon Sei, Thiru Thalaichsanga, Thiruvaali, Thiru Nagari
- Halt at Sirkazhi. Dinner and over Night stay.
- Post your Breakfast and start our tour
- Thiru Kannapuram, Thiru Naagai, Thiru Kannangudi, Thiru Kannamangai.
- After this Dharshan halt at Aduthurai.
- Tiruvelliyangudi, Kolavil Raman,Sikra Shetram. Where we find chathur Puja Garudan.
- Thiru Cherai Saranathan Temple, Thiru Narayoor, Thiru Nandipura Vinnagaram, Thiru Vinnagaram, Thiru Kudanthai, Thiru Aadhanoor Temple, Thiru Pullabhoothangudi.
- Night Halt at Aduthurai Hotel
- Thiru Kapisthalam, Thiru Koodalur, Thiru Kandiyur, Thanjai Mamani Koil, Thirupper Nagar, Thiru Anbil
- Check in Hotel. Srirangam.
- We Proceed To Thiru Vellarai, Thiru Varangam, Thiru Karambanoor, Thiru Kozhi
- Thiru Meyyam, Thiru Koshtiyur, Thiru Pullani
- Over Night stay at Madurai.
- First We Visit The Centrally Located Thiru Koodal, Thiru Maliruncholai, Thiru Mohoor , Thiru Villiputhur, Thiru Thangal.
- Over Night stay at Hotel Tirunelveli.
- Thiru Varagunamangai Perumal Temple, Thiru Pulingudi, Thiru Tholai Villi Mangalam, Thiru Kulzandhi, Thirupperai, Thiru Kurgur, Thiru Kurgur, Thiru Cheevara Mangai, Thiru Cheevara Mangai, Thiru Kurunkudi.
- After this darshan proceed to NAGARKOIL– for Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL KERALA DHIVYA DESAM TEMPLES OPEN AT 05:00 A.M. AND CLOSE BY 1000 A.M. & 0500 P.M. TO 0800 P.M.
- Thirupathisaram, Thiruvattar, Sriananthapuri.
- Over Night stay at Chengannur.
- Thiru Puliyur, Thiru Chenkundur, Thiru Vanvandur, Thiru Aranmula, Thiru Vellavalzh, Thiru Kadhithanam, Thirukatkarai, Thiru Moolikulam
- After This Dharshan Proceed To Hotel At Guruvayur And Overnight Stay.
- Guruvayur Darshan is optional. Those Who wishes to go, they should go on Their Own and come back at 05:30 hrs
- Thiru Vithuvakkodu, Thiru Navai
- Kindly note that according to the Nadai in Temple Timings the visits of order may vary. But all the temples will be covered within stipulated date and timings.
The Divya Desams are 108 Vishnu Temples that are mentioned in the works of the 12 Tamil Alvars (saints) who are ultimate Lord Vishnu Devotees. Out of 108 temples, 84 Divya Desams are in Tamilnadu, 11 are in Kerala, 2 are in Andhra Pradesh, 7 are in North India, 1 is in Nepal and 1 is in Gujarat. The remaining two, Tirupparkadal and Srivaikuntam are in the spiritual realm. Alvars worshipped Lord Maha Vishnu with their Hymns called Pasurams is known as Mangalaasaasanam. Alwars are believed to be the Hamsams of Lord Maha Vishnu and they were lived nearly 2500 years back.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A/C Deluxe Bus for 13 days
- Accommodation in a deluxe hotel on a twin sharing basis
- Pure Vegetarian food for 13 days
- Driver allowance
- Toll and Parking
- Kerala tax and permit
- Mineral Water bottle of 2 litres would be provided to Yatrees daily
- Service charges
- Services of the Tour Manager during the Yatra
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Room service
- Telephone calls and laundry services
- Portage charges at hotels
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
You have the right at any time to cancel the booking but if you do so, must make the cancellation in writing. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
Tours will be confirmed subject to minimum of breakeven points depending to the capacity of the vehicle; otherwise we hold the right to cancel the tour. Cancellation will be informed to you 10 days before the actual departure.
Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|A/C type||Current A/C|
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900