- Start to Ahobilam by A/C Tempo Traveller/ Innova
- Visit to Lower Ahobilam, seek the darshan of Bhargava Narasimha, Yogananda Narasimha, Pavana Narasimha, Chathravata Narasimha
Seek the Darshan of Upper Ahobilam
- Visit to Upper Ahobilam, Ahobila Narasimha, Varaha Narasimha, Jwala Narasimha, Malola Narasimha, Karanja Narasimha
- Back to respective destination
There are nine temples around the Nallamala Forest range. In terms of sculpture and architecture all these nine temples stands to be an ultimate testament for the “ancient sthapathis” in planning and sculpting these temples. A few temples can be reached through trekking. Some temples are inside the cave and very difficult to trek. The nine planets that define the human fates are believed to have worshipped these nine Lord Narasimha to get relief from Rakshasas (demons) and curses of sages for their actions. This is the main theme of the work of the great Telugu poet Errana, in his “Narasimha Puranam”.
The hereditary powers of the temple rest with the Pontiff Azhagiyasingar of Ahobila Mutt. Currently the 45th Jeeyar of this lineage is the reigning Pontiff. Occassionally when HH Jeeyar performs Mangalasasanam (pay respects at the temple) at Ahobilam, the Serthi Uthsavam is performed (the Moolavar of Malola Narasimhar and the Uthsavar) are united.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A/C Tempo Traveller / Innova/ Desire (Vehicle depends upon the bookings)
- Permit charges and taxes for Andhra Pradesh, all toll and parking charges
- Driver allowance
- Single night A/C accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Vegetarian food for 1 nights and 2 days
- Jeep charges at Ahobilam
- Services of a Tour Manager
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Laundry services
- Phone calls
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|A/C type||Current A/C|
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900