Departure from Chennai
- Departure from Chennai Airport Kamaraj Terminal/Arrives at Delhi
- Pick up from Airport Drive to Haridwar, check in to the Hotel overnight stay
Haridwar to Barkot
- Early Morning proceed to Barkot via Mussoorie, enroute visit Kempty Fall
- Later drive to Barkot
- Transfer to hotel and overnight stay at Barkot
Barkot to Yamunotri to Barkot
- Early morning, Drive to Janki Chatti/Phool Chatti, then trek to Yamunotri
- Visit Surya Kund, Divya Shila
Barkot to Uttarkashi
- Drive to Uttarkashi
- Visit Vishwanath Temple, Shakti Temple and others
Uttarkashi to Gangotri to Uttarkashi
- Early morning drive to Gangnani, and then take a holy dip at Garam Pani Kund
- Further drive to Gangotri, take a holy dip at river Ganges called Bhagirathi
- Return and overnight stay at Uttarkashi
Uttarkashi to Guptakashi
- Drive straight to Guptakashi via Moolgarh & Lambgoan
- Drive alongside the river Mandakini at Tilwara and reach Guptakashi
- Evening visit Ardhnarishwar Temple, overnight stay at the hotel
Guptkashi to Kedarnath
- After a medical checkup, Trek start from Sonprayag to Kedarnath by Pony / Doli
- Visit Kedarnath Temple
Kedarnath to Guptakashi
- Early morning, after having darshan at Kedarnath Temple, trek down to Sonprayag
- Check in at hotel and overnight stay
Guptakashi to Badrinath
- Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath
- Also visit Tapt Kund, Narad Kund, Brahma Kapal, Sheshnetra, Charan Paduka, Mata Murti Temple
Badrinath to Haridwar Drop
- Drive from Badrinath to Haridwar Drop
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Check out from Hotel, Drive to Delhi to Board the Flight
The Chardham Yatra as defined by the Pandavas in Mahabharata as "Badrinath", "Kedarnath", "Gangotri" and "Yamunotri". These are four holy places in Himalayan region referred to as "Chota Char Dham of India”. It is considered highly sacred by Hindus, visiting here helps the devotees to get rid of their sins. It is located in the Garwhal region of Uttarkhand state in North India.
Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva, while Badrinath to Lord Vishnu. On the other hand, Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to Goddess Ganga and Yamuna rivers respectively.
On 23 December 2016, Prime Minister of India inaugurated Chardham Mahamarg vikas Pariyojna.
- Hotel accommodation for 12 Days
- Breakfast / Lunch / and dinner
- Transport tempo traveller / Tavera Car for 11 days
- All parking and permit charges
- Driver allowance
- Any type of Insurance
- Any claim due to natural Calamities such as land slide, road blockage etc
- Jeep, Helicopter charges, Table drinks, laundry, phone call, Guide, Porter, Pony, Tips, Camera Fee, Temple entrance charges, Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column
- Train Fare from Bangalore / Chennai to Delhi / Haridwar
- Helicopter Charges
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 10000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers, only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged for children above 3 years
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers
|Per Person||40,000 (From Haridwar - Haridwar)||50,000 (From Delhi - Delhi)|
It is our most important concern and aim that you enjoy your trip enabling us to earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, and technical failure of any type of transport we use, late arrivals or force majeure or for any reasons beyond our control.
If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full
- 15 days prior for South India, 30 days prior for North India - 90% of tour charges
- 5 Days prior to South India, 15 Days prior to North India - 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India, Less than 15 days for North India - No refund
Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable. Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
You have the right at any time to cancel the booking but if you do so, must make the cancellation in writing. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
Tours will be confirmed subject to minimum of breakeven points depending to the capacity of the vehicle; otherwise we hold the right to cancel the tour. Cancellation will be informed to you 10 days before the actual departure.
Cancellation & refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
There might be non-availability of certain hotels due to Elections in various states; due to which rooms in huge numbers might have been booked in prominent hotels. In this regard there might be change in the hotels; customers will be accomodated in best possible hotels where rooms are available.
Customers need to take care of their belongings and keep it safe custody. Sankara Yatra; or its associates are not responsible for the loss, pilferage, misplace of any personal belongings, jewellery or any other belongings of the customer.
Sankara Yatra will not bear medical expenses arising from injury, spasm, stiffness or any other injuries to the customer during the yatra. Any expenses arising out of such happenings during the course of the Yatra should be borne by the customer.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|A/C type||Current A/C|
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|