Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel (1350m)
- On your arrival at Kathmandu airport, our company representative will welcome you and transfer to hotel. After check in the hotel short briefing for Kailash tour and other necessary information - Overnight in hotel.
Half day Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepalgunj. (150m) Overnight at Hotel.
- After breakfast, forward for a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Visits Pashupatinath temple, Mata Guheswori temple & Budhanilkantha temple, in Lunchtime back to the hotel. After lunch, take 1-hour flight to Nepalgunj, reach in Nepalgunj, check in Hotel
Fly Nepaljung - Simikot (2910m) Fly Simikot - Hilsa and reach Taklakot in Tibet (4025m) Overnight at Guest House Overnight at Hotel
- Simikot is a hilly area of Nepal situated in 2910m, the gateway for Kailash tour by Helicopter. Early Morning, drive to Nepalgunj airport to fly Simikot with scheduled flight and it is only 45 minutes flight with tiny aeroplane 25 minutes flight only allows 10 kg bags for each person and Fly with 5/6 chartered helicopter to Hilsa from Simikot. Cross Nepal Tibet border by finishing immigration process of Nepal and Tibet. Drive 27 km to Taklakot.
Rest day at Taklakot
- Staying one overnight here is for body acclimatization in high.
Taklakot to Manasarovar (4550m - 2 Hours) Overnight at Guest House
- After breakfast, we start a drive to reach one of the holy and beautiful lake “MANASAROVAR” 4550m Elevation. It is 88 km distance from Taklakot to Manasarover and will take maximum 2 hours. One the way, there is another lake called RAKAS Lake we stop there for picture and enjoy the view few minute. Then continue drive to for Manasarovar. When we reach there, check in the guest house some rest. Meanwhile, lunch will be ready, after lunch, start drive for Manasarovar kora with the vehicle.
Manasarovar exploration and drive to Darchen (4575m - 1 Hour) Overnight at Guest House
- Exploration and ritual puja at the bank of Lake Manasarovar. You also can deep at Sarovar. After lunch short drive to Darchen. Preparation for Kailash Kora and overnight.
Start Kailash Kora and reach Derapuk. (4920m - 5/6 Hours) Overnight at guest House
- After breakfast, we drive to Tarboche (Valley of God), whoever book personal horse and helper waiting there for some formalities of Tibetan government. Start Kailash Kora. It takes 4-5 hours walking to reach in Derapuk the north face of holy Kailash.
- Day hike to Kailash Charan Sparsa from Derapuk and come back to Derapuk for overnight.
The second day of Kailash Kora. Derapuk to Juthulpuk (4820m - 8/9 Hours)
- Today early morning have a breakfast and ready to walk long, hardest up and down.Our staff provides you packed lunch before starting the walk. Few hours walking is going up until Dolmala Pass (5613m), this is our main destination of Kailash kora. When we reach on the top of the pass, take some picture and start to walk down as soon as possible, after few meters walking, there is Gaurikunda situated on the right and 200 meters down from our trail. Continue to walk down around 2 hours,we will meet flat trail and continue walking until Zuthulpuk. Total walking distance 22 km with 8-9 hours.
Zuthulpuk to Darchen
- After walking 3 hours, all the driving crew will be waiting your arrival.Drive Darchen and overnight.
- Early in the morning reach to Asthapath by horse (if government is allow to drive, we drive up to Asthapath) to Asthapath and walking to Saptarishi cave, nandi and Atmalingam. Back to Asthapath and Overnight at Gumba.
- Morning view of Mt Kailash from Asthapath and trek back Darchen again drive back to Manasarovar and continue drive to Taklakot and Hilsa. Overnight at Hilsa
Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepaljung and Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
- Early morning after breakfast fly from Hilsa to Simikot, then continue to fly to Nepalgunj. In Nepalgunj, our group can split if any member goes from Nepalgunj to Lakhnaw, and other members fly to Kathmandu. The evening we will have a short meeting about the whole yatra.
- Extra Day in case of bad weather.
Departure to Home
- We transfer you to international airport or any other destination around Kathmandu valley. Service end
Terms & Conditions
- Advance of Rs.30,000 /-(non refundable)
- Balance Amount
1. Through Cheque/DD/Neft/RTGS - 5% GST Applicable. 45days before from the date of departure.
2. Cash payment @ Kathmandu/Lucknow on arrival.
3. Passport to be submitted 1 month before departure.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj and Vice Versa Domestic Flight Ticket
- Nepalgunj – Simikot and Vice Versa Domestic Flight Ticket
- Simikot – Hilsa Helicopter Flight & Vice Versa
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included
- Enough Drinking water included
- Twin sharing in Nepal and Tibet and group sharing in Kailash Region
- Kathmandu Sightseeing (Places mention as per itinerary)
- Tibet Visa & Permit Included
- Special Kailash Manasarovar Permit
- Simikot Restricted area Permit
- Applicable entrance fees to visit Monasteries
- Domestic Airport Taxes
- Nepali Guide and Tibetan Guide
- Nepali Crew members in Kailash Region
- Yak to Carry your goods during Kailash Parikrama
- Enough oxygen cylinders
- Gamow Bags & Other necessary equipment’s
- Down Jacket on refundable basis
- Monkey hat
- Day pack bag
- Duffel bag
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
- In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
- Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
- If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|A/C type||Current A/C|
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|
VISA PROCESS FOR NRI
- For Non-Indian Nationals, Tibet visa will be organized in Kathmandu 4 working days prior to the departure. Request the NRI to be in Kathmandu for the visa process.
China visa for KMY
- China Embassy usually takes 4 working days for granting such visa. So the NRI Yatrees are requested to come and stay 4 days early for applying the visa.
The China Embassy has changed the Visa rule for Indians travelling to Kailash Manasarovar and with immediate effect all Indian passports are to be presented to China Embassy in Delhi for visa purpose irrespective of Nationality of the traveller. China Embassy usually takes 06 working days for granting such visa. For non-Indian passport holders visa to visit Kailash Manasarovar can be applied with China Embassy in Kathmandu with sufficient time to embassy for grant of visa. China Embassy usually takes 02 working days for granting such visa. So the NRI Yatrees are requested to come and stay 2 days early for applying the visa.
Sometimes due to last minute changes in the government rules or in case of natural calamities like floods, landslides, etc., a few changes in the itinerary may happen. We seek your cooperation at these times.
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900 / 9902209565