Arrival at Kathmandu
- Arrival at Kathmandu, pick up from airport and transfer to a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu for overnight stay
Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Travel Kathmandu to Pokhara by driving, on the way pray to Manokamana Devi and halt at Pokhara
Pokhara to Jomsom
- Pokhara to Jomsom by flight and travel by jeep to pray Mukthinath Darshan and halt at Jomsom
Jomsom to Pokhara
- Jomsom to Pokhara by flight and sightseeing
- Visit to Bindabasini Temple, Davis falls, Gupteswor Mahadev and Tal barahi temple
- Overnight halt at Pokhara
- Reach to Kathmandu by flight and halt at Kathmandu
- Drop at Kathmandu airport
Within Hinduism, it is called the sacred place Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the "place of liberation or moksha". This temple is considered to be the 105th among the available 108 Divya Desam, which are considered sacred by the Sri Vaishnava sect. The ancient name of this place in Sri Vaishnava literature, before Buddhist origin, is Thiru Saligramam. This house the Saligrama shila is considered to be the naturally available form of Sriman Narayana the Hindu Godhead. It is also one of the 51 Shakti peethams. The Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means 'Hundred Waters'. Although the temple is has a Vaishnava origin, it is also revered in Buddhism.
The central shrine of Sri Muktinath is considered one of the eight most sacred shrines for Hindu Vaishnavas known as Swayam Vyakta Ksetras, the other seven being Srirangam, Srimushnam, Tirupati, Naimisaranya, Thotadri, Pushkar and Badrinath. The temple is very small. Muktinath is one of the most ancient Hindu temples of God Vishnu. The murti is of gold and is tall enough to compare with a man. The prakaram(outer courtyard) has 108 bull faces through which water is poured. It is of freezing temperature. The sacred water that flows in 108 pipes around the temple complex denote all sacred Pushkarini waters (Temple Tanks) from all 108 Sri Vaishnava Divya Desams including Srirangam, Tirumala, Vaikunta, where the devotees take their sacred bath even in the freezing temperatures.
ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- All sightseeing tours by a non a/c vehicle
- 4 Nights accommodation in a deluxe hotel on a twin sharing basis
- Pure Vegetarian Food
- Airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Airfare from Pokhara to Jomsom
- Airfare from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Airfare from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Jeep charges from Jomsom-Mukthinath-Jomsom
- Fees of Annapurna Conservation Project and Entry fees for monuments
- All airport taxes
- All airport transfers
ABOVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Laundry services
- Phone calls
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
- In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
- Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
- 80% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
- No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
- If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Mode of Payment:
DD / Cheque
DD/Cheque has to be drawn in favour of “Sankara Yatra” payable at Bangalore.
Online / NEFT
You can also deposit cash or make online/NEFT payment in favour of Sankara Yatra
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|A/C type||Current A/C|
|Payee Name||Sankara Yatra|
|Bank Name||Corporation Bank|
Place of Booking
Corporate Office: Bangalore
Address: #64, 8th cross, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560054
Phone: 080 43000900 / 7022362746
Regional Office: Chennai
Address: #1941, 18th Main Road, Anna Nagar west, Chennai-600040
Phone: 044 40593388 / 40593377 / +91 9677761368